International Students

International Exchange

Applicants from Overseas Universities

Graduates of overseas universities wishing to enroll in a Kyoto University Graduate School as a research, master’s, or doctoral student are required to contact the Admissions Assistance Office (AAO) for a preliminary review before submitting their applications.

Please refer to the following page for details:

Useful Links (Kyoto University Main Website)



  • External Website Housing [Kyoto University main website]